Thursday, February 26, 2009

Aw dammit

Today (according to my little bike computer [and some quick, shaky math considering I only remember to turn it on about 40% of the time]) I crossed the 2,000 mile threshold. Since I started training for this in late October, I've now biked 2000 miles. Another way to think of this it's taken me over 4 months to cover roughly half the distance I'm supposedly supposed to ride in just under 2 months.

@!$%.*









*** See how I'm censoring myself now? Funny story behind that. The Humane Society somehow heard about this whole operation, wrote me a nice letter thanking me and asking if I needed anything, and when I replied with "Hey thanks! Have you checked out my blog yet?" they immediately ceased all communication with me. SAD FACE.

** What's that? Stop with the asterisks? Blogs aren't supposed to have footnotes? Yeah well your FACE isn't supposed to have footnotes. Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment